• Crypto platform Luno will supposedly slash its headcount by more than 330 people. • Luno will reduce its headcount from 960 to around 630 due to the bear market. • The company joins the list of industry players dismissing staff, including Coinbase, Crypto.com, Bybit, Huobi, Gemini, and more. The cryptocurrency market has been facing […]
Bitget Launches Copy Trading: Maximize Trading Profits with Minimal Effort!
• Bitget is the first CEX to launch copy trading in the spot market. • Copy trading provides a good starting point for beginners to shadow their trading portfolio with a more experienced trader and increase their chance of profitability. • Users are entitled to more transparency and flexibility as the feature discloses detailed information […]
Bitcoin Surges Above $19,000: Is This a New Bull Market?
• Bitcoin has surged to $19,000 for the first time since October, going beyond its low trading range after FTX’s collapse. • The move has many in the crypto world speculating a new bull market, though some believe it is a bull trap. • Data from Coinglass shows that the crypto market has experienced $382 […]
DOJ Seizes $470M in Robinhood Shares from FTX Execs
• The US Department of Justice has seized $470 million in Robinhood shares from FTX Executives Sam Bankman-Fried and Gary Wang. • The seizure was in response to charges of wide-ranging fraud against Bankman-Fried and FTX. • The document revealed that the DOJ had seized 55,273,469 shares of Robinhood, alongside another $20,746,713.67 from ED&F Man […]
DOJ Seizes $470M in Robinhood Shares from FTX Executives
Bullet Points: • The US Department of Justice seized $470 million in Robinhood shares from FTX Executives, Sam Bankman-Fried and Gary Wang. • The seizure was in response to charges of wide-ranging fraud against Bankman-Fried and FTX. • The DOJ took 55,273,469 shares of Robinhood and another $20,746,713.67 from ED&F Man Capital Markets. The US […]
Inflation Rates Rise: Core CPI to Play Crucial Role in Fed Policy
• The Consumer Price Index excluding food and energy (core CPI) numbers will be released by the United States government on Thursday, January 12. • Estimates still show an increase in the inflation rates compared to the summer of 2022. • The CPI numbers will play a crucial role in the US Federal Reserve’s decision […]